Seachem Paraguard 2 Liter Bottle is the only fish and filter safe aldehyde based (10% by weight) parasite control product available. Unlike highly toxic and difficult to use formalin based medications, ParaGuard contains no formaldehyde or methanol and will not alter pH. ParaGuard employs a proprietary, synergistic blend of aldehydes, malachite green, and fish protective polymers that effectively and efficiently eradicates many ectoparasites on fish (e.g. ich, etc.) and external fungal/bacterial/viral lesions (e.g., fin rot). It is particularly useful in hospital and receiving tanks for new fish and whenever new fish are introduced to a community tank.
- For freshwater & saltwater aquariums
- Fish & filter safe parasite control
- Seachem DOES NOT guarantee this product is safe for invertebrates and plants
- Use one capful for every 10 gallons. Repeat daily as required as long as fish show no stress.
- The entire 2 liter bottle will treat 4,000 gallons.