Serving Spencerport for more than a decade, this gorgeous building features our iconic barn structure, a huge porch, an enclosed barn checkout area, spacious pet rooms, and handcrafted stained wooden fixtures. Did you know CountryMax is now #1 for wild bird fans? We offer more seeds, suet and feeder choices than anyone else. So you can keep those backyard feeders full! We are also your dog’s favorite store – thanks to low, better-than-internet pricing on dog food plus a huge selection of toys and treats. There’s even a dog wash station. Stop in for all your pet, lawn and garden, equine and small animal needs!
Check it out --take a Virtual Tour of CountryMax on Ridge Road in Spencerport!
To "walk" around the store, click on the arrows on the ground. Click in the top right corner for a full-screen view
- Wide assortment of products for anything with a tail, fins or paws! Plus, lawn and garden supplies, Carhartt, Muck and more.
- Climate controlled pet rooms (Aquarium, Small Animal and Reptile Rooms)
- Dog Wash! No appointment necessary.
- Homesteading Department - DIY kits, canning supplies, beekeeping and more
- Wooden timber framed barn that's packed with equine and farm supplies
Hours of Operation:
Spencerport, like all CountryMax Stores, takes a real pride in not being the big-box retailer when it comes to customer service. Need help deciding which dog food is best for your fickle Yorkie? Which cat toy Mittens would like the best? An organic solution to a gardening problem? Which bird seed for the specific birds you are trying to attract? Ask us. We know (and if we don't, we'll find out). We carry out all heavy bags/awkward sized purchases without question - it’s not an added service, it is our service. We are your neighborhood country store…and proud of it. We have time to take care of our customers and it shows. See us today!