Fiber Fuel Compressed Wood Bricks, 12 CT. used to complement or replace standard firewood. It is manufactured solely of compressed Eastern White Pine, widely known in the industry as a premium fuel source. At 8988 BTU’s/lb, many users have experienced the benefits and have switched solely to Fiber Fuel as their primary wood heat source. Fiber Fuel is perfect for wood stoves and furnaces, great for campfires and back yard fire pits! Fiber Fuel is produced by Lewis Mouldings using the by-product of the moulding operation. Fiber Fuel has absolutely no binders or glue and is 100% natural wood compressed at over 22,000 pounds of pressure. Fiber Fuel has less than 1% ash, resulting in less frequent clean outs, low moisture content and little creosote. Easy to use, easy storage, and easy clean up. Environmentally friendly.
TAX WILL BE COLLECTED AT STORE FOR N. TONAWANDA AND CORTLAND
- Safer: Because the bricks are made from 100% kiln dried wood waste, there is much less moisture to cause improper combustion. This then lessens the risk of creosote build up in chimneys and ultimately means less risk of chimney fires. It also means that there is less ash than hard wood and reduced emissions as well.
- Eco-Friendly: The use of wood as a fuel source as opposed to fossil fuels is not only typically more economical, but it is also better for the environment. When wood is burned the only green house gases it can emit are the ones it took in while it was living, therefore the carbon foot print for burning Fiber Fuel Bricks is net zero.
- Clean: Fiber Fuel bricks are ready to use immediately after you purchase them, there is no need to season them or dry them before use. This also reduces the risk of bringing mould, insects and dirt into your house.
- Size: The small compact size of the bricks allows them to stack easier than hard wood.
- Lighter: The consistent compact size makes them much safer than trying to load a hot stove or furnace with larger heavier pieces of firewood.
- Last Longer: Unlike pellets, bricks can be used in wood stoves and therefore can continue to heat even during power outages.
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.`