The Exo Terra Coco Husk is a 100% natural, biodegradable terrarium bedding made from sustainable, ground coconut husk fiber grown on plantations in tropical Asia. The unique hygroscopic properties of this ecological substrate regulate the terrarium's humidity in a natural way and is totally safe for frogs, salamanders and other burrowing or digging animals. Adequate air humidity levels aid in shedding and help prevent respiratory infections.
- Ideal for tropical terrarium set-ups
- Controls air humidity levels naturally
- Very resistant to mold and decay
- Made from a sustainable resource
- Heat treated and reduces bad odors
- Machine washed three times
- Safely composted
- Promotes the cultivation of healthy waste-reducing organisms
- Coco Husk is ground, sieved, triple washed, machine dried and heat-treated
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.