Safer Insecticidal Soap Concentrate 16 Ounces kills a variety of insect pests including aphids, whiteflies and mealybugs. Safer Brand Insect Killing Soap utilizes the power of potassium salts of fatty acids to weaken the insect's waxy protective outer shell. Apply every 7-10 days when insects are present or as needed to prevent further damage.
- 16 fl oz concentrate- makes up to 6 gal
- Contains potassium salts of fatty acids (49.52%)
- Targets and kills aphids, earwigs, grasshoppers, harlequin bugs, leafhoppers, mealy bugs, mites, plant bugs, psyllids, sawfly larvae, soft scales, spider mites, and whiteflies
- Can be used up until the day of harvest
- OMRI Listed and compliant for use in organic gardening
- Will not persist in the environment
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.