Now your best friend can enjoy all the things that you love in life! While you have your own pint of delicious creamy ice cream, your best friends get their own pint of Puppy Scoops. It's smooth and creamy, just like ice cream, but with a fraction of the fat and calories and formulated for your dog's digestion.
- Grain Free
- Real Whole Milk (lactose free)
- Available in 4 Flavors
- Shelf Stable for 9 Months
- All Natural
- Made and Sourced in the USA
- Puppy Scoops Ingredients: lactose free whole milk, evaporated cane juice, carob powder, gelatin, and salt.
Directions: Add 2/3 cup of very hot tap water to the ice cream pint. Mix for 1-2 minutes until all of the powder is dissolved. Place lid back on pint container and put in the freezer for at least 5 hours.
Storage: Keep ice cream in freezer with lid secured for up to 2 months
It's so easy and convenient! Make it when you need, freeze it for months. Just add hot water and stir. Pull it out for a party or for a quick treat. Your pups come running when you open the freezer. From the makers of Puppy Cake Mix for dogs, our first ever Ice Cream for dogs!
- Treat Serving Suggestions: 1 scoop for small dogs, 1-2 scoops for medium dogs, up to half the pint for large dogs. Have a dog that resembles a small pony? Give them the whole pint!