Perky-Pet Ready-To-Use Red Hummingbird Nectar features a bird-friendly recipe that mimics real flower nectar and uses an all-natural color formula that contains no red dye #40. It’s packaged in a lightweight, easy-to-use aluminum can and requires no boiling or mixing – just pop it open, pour the nectar into your feeder, recycle the can, and enjoy watching hummingbird visitors.
- Bird-friendly recipe mimics real flower nectar
- Made of pure cane sugar – an essential energy source for hummingbirds
- Contains 100% more sugar than standard Perky-Pet nectar (22% total sugar)
- All-natural red color attracts hummingbirds; contains no red dye #40
- Aluminum can design reduces plastic waste by 95% compared to standard Perky-Pet plastic bottles
- No boiling or mixing – just pop open, pour nectar, and recycle the can
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.