Neatsfoot, a natural oil, is an excellent conditioner but it does not bond to leather fibers and also migrates to other materials. The oils in Lexol-nf go through a process of chemical alteration which allows them to penetrate easily into the leather, bond themselves to the fibers. The translucent amber oils in Lexol-nf mix freely with water, a unique capability that makes the product equally useful on wet or dry leather.
How it works:
- Lexol-nf doesn't darken leather and leaves light-colored leathers with their natural tones. It is not intended for suede or other rough-finished leathers.
- Lexol-nf is pH balanced to preserve leather and protect against deterioration and the damaging effects of the environment. Ordinary neatsfoot oil is not pH balanced.
- Lexol-nf contains moisturizers which combine with the lubricants to prevent dryness and brittleness.
- Lanolin derivatives enhance Lexol-nfGÇÖs outstanding conditioning properties.
- Lexol-nf nourishes the collagen and elastin proteins of leather fibers, literally binding itself to these fibers to maintain the flexibility and durability of the leather.
- Lexol-nf contains no chemical solvents to seep onto other materials and cause damage or discoloration.
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.`