Hikari Tropical Aquarium Food Sticks are a highly nutritious diet that promotes rapid growth, proper form and vibrant coloration. Recommended for all types of arowana and other top feeding carnivorous fish normally fed live foods.
- Recommended for all types of arowana and other top feeding carnivorous fish normally fed live foods
- A highly nutritious diet which promotes rapid growth, proper form and vibrant coloration.
- Developed after extensive study and analysis of the sense of sight, smell and taste of numerous carnivorous fish. Inclusion of key ingredients like DL-methionine and Llysine allowed Hikari to produce a food most top feeding carnivorous fish are eager to devour.
- New advances in bio-technology helped Hikari identify the highest grade of carotenoid available today which promotes active color development and retention in UV deficient environments. Your fish will look their best year round!
- Helps reduce waste and aquarium clouding common with other floating stick type foods.
- Absorbs water quickly becoming soft yet retains its shape.
- Developed, produced and packaged in Hikari's facilities so you can be assured you' ll always get the Hikari quality you expect!
Feeding - Feed two to three times daily the amount your fish will completely consume in a few minutes. Care should be taken to avoid over-feeding and always remove uneaten food after feeding period. Carnivorous fish often resist a new type of food when changing their diet, continued use will assure acceptance.
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.`