The phrase “sweet with heat” describes Cuso's Hot Honey BBQ Rub perfectly. There’s a kick of moderate spice and natural honey that’s savory and sumptuous. It’s fantastic for grilling all types of poultry and fish, but you can use it in different ways, too.
- Adding it to marinade with garlic, sage, thyme, and olive oil
- Sprinkling it on pasta to brighten the dish
- Creating a coating for bacon
- Using it on eggs (what a breakfast!)
- Blending into salad dressing
- Shaking over pizza or popcorn
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.