Coast of Maine's Lobster & Kelp Plant Food was created with the organic grower in mind - it provides an excellent all-natural source of food (NPK: 5-2-4) for growing strong stems, big buds and brilliant blooms. We make it by combining lobster shell waste from the food industry, kelp harvested locally and sustainably from the coast of Maine (where else?), fish meal and premium worm castings into a pelletized, dried, granular product ideal for container plants and gardens. When we make Lobster & Kelp Plant Food, the ingredients are blended together before being extruded and chopped into uniform size. Any pieces that fall under or over our strict guidelines gets recycled back into the next batch, until all the fertilizer is the same size - which means that you can expect the same result from the first scoop as from the last (no more dust!). As a good source of Calcium, this organic fertilizer will help boost plant vigor (which means strong stems) and immunity (from pests and soil fungus) - both critical for growing big buds and brilliant blooms. Ships in a 4 pound bag, enough for blending with 30 gallons (or 4 cubic feet) of soil.
- Granular fertilizer with uniform size for consistent release of nutrients (no dust in the bag), making it ideal for premium indoor plants. Plant food stays in the soil and releases with each watering, unlike liquid nutrients.
- OMRI listed for organic use, which many growers and consumers demand for health, taste and quality.
- Made with lobster & crab shell meal, fish, and kelp meal plus worm castings and other natural amendments and micronutrients. Very low-odor, does not smell when used with indoor plants or in grow tents.
- Lots of calcium to help boost plant vigor and immunity, which is important for supporting large buds and blooms
- Easily spreadable and quickly works into the top layers of soil, compost or other growing medium.
Selection of the store only applies in the cart/checkout.`