Blue Buffalo Wilderness Large Breed Chicken recipe is inspired by the diet of wolves, true omnivores whose endurance is legendary, BLUE Wilderness Large Breed is a grain-free protein-rich food that contains more of the delicious chicken your dog loves. Plus, it's formulated to help meet the specific needs of large breed dogs.
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin help support healthy joint function and overall mobility
- High-quality protein from Deboned Chicken, plus L-Carnitine to help promote lean muscle and carbohydrates to help meet energy requirements
- Optimal blend of Calcium, Phosphorus and essential vitamins helps keep bones strong
- Optimal balance of Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids helps promote a shiny coat and healthy skin
- Essential vitamins, chelated minerals and important antioxidants help support the immune system
- Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Peas, Tapioca Starch, Chicken Fat (Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols and Citric Acid), Tomato Pomace (Source of Lycopene), Natural Chicken Flavor, Dried Egg, Potatoes, Flaxseed (Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Alfalfa Meal, Potato Starch, Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Blackberries, Pomegranate, Spinach, Pumpkin, Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Dried Kelp, Taurine, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Oil of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B-1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Niacin (Vitamin ), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B-6), Folic Acid (Vitamin B-9), Vitamin B-12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D-3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid Chelate, Manganese Amino Acid Chelate, Copper Amino Acid Chelate, Choline Chloride, Sodium Selenite, Calcium Iodate, Salt, Caramel, Potassium Chloride, Dried Yeast (Source of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae)Dried Yeast (Source of Saccharomyces Cerevisiae)Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bacillus Subtilis, Bifidobacterium Thermophilum, Bifidobacterium Longum and Enterococcus Faecium