Small-breed puppies may think and act like they are big puppies but they have significantly different nutritional needs. Eukanuba recognizes this, so our foods are customized for their unique needs. Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy has our highest protein and fat content in a puppy food and comes in a small nutrient-dense kibble GÇô ideal for their higher metabolism and smaller stomach. Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy is made with more natural fish oil than our adult foods to deliver enhanced levels of DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) for optimal brain development and a smart, trainable puppy. Since small breeds tend to live longer than larger dogs, our food contains selected antioxidants like vitamin E to support their immune system and long life expectancy. Eukanuba Small Breed Puppy also contains fibers such as beet pulp and FOS (fructooligosaccharides), to help promote a healthy digestive tract. FOS, a natural Prebiotic, helps to support your puppy's strong defenses from within the digestive tract.
- 100% Nutrition, 0% Filler: Our highest quality ingredients are purposefully formulated to provide 100% complete nutrition with 0% fillers
- Chicken as the #1 Ingredient: Real chicken as the #1 ingredient provides an excellent source of protein.
- All the Good: No artificial preservatives, artificial flavors, artificial colorants, gluten or fillers added.
Eukanuba provides key ingredients in six performance areas with clinically proven ingredients for puppy growth and puppy learning:
- STRONG DEFENSES: FOS works in your puppy's digestive tract to support his strong natural defenses. Almost 70% of your puppyGÇÖs immune system is found in the digestive tract .
- SKIN AND COAT: Contains OmegaCoat-« - Optimal levels of Omega 6 and 3 fatty acids to promote skin and coat health.
- LEAN MUSCLES: Animal based proteins to promote strong, lean muscles
- OPTIMAL DIGESTION: Beet pulp to promote digestive health by maintaining normal gastrointestinal function.
- PUPPY GROWTH & DEVELOPMENT: Calcium clinically proven to promote strong bones.
- PUPPY LEARNING: DHA is clinically proven to promote smarter, more trainable puppies.