API Copper Cu+ Freshwater & Saltwater Aquarium Test Kit lets you maintain healthy levels of copper in your fresh or saltwater aquarium. Copper in small amounts is an essential mineral for aquatic plants and fish. It helps to promote photosynthesis in plants and prevent anemia in fish. Copper is also a common treatment for many parasitic infections. Plants and fish extract copper from aquarium water, so it's important to test levels often to ensure levels are healthy, especially when medicating. This test kit measures 0 to 4 mb/L or ppm of copper. Just fill the test tube and add a few drops of the test solution. Then compare results with the included color chart and follow the recommendations if action is needed. Liquid dropper bottle with child-resistant safety cap, easy-to-read instructions with information on how to test and how to correct unsafe water conditions, color chart and glass test tube with snap-tight cap.
- Tests copper levels in tap, fresh and saltwater aquariums.
- Correct copper levels are essential for effective parasitic treatment.
- Frequent testing is recommended to ensure your tank is healthy.
- Helps to promote photosynthesis in plants and prevents anemia in fish.
- Included color chart shows your copper levels compared to the ideal levels, making results easy to decipher.